Clore Leadership: Governance in the arts
A very useful pilot guide from the Clore Leadership Programme on good governance in the arts and museums.
Are you a Trustee in the arts or the museums sector? Do you work with the Board of your organisation? Are you looking to freshen up your knowledge of governance and make sure you are famililar with best practice in the sector?
The Clore Leadership Programme, supported by Arts Council England, has published a pilot practical guide for good governance in arts and museums.
The guide covers.
- Practical advice on governance structures
- The board's roles and responsibilities
- Articles on managing change, artistic risk, working in partnership and young people on boards
- Useful templates to help with board recruitment, skills audits and running an effective meeting
- Many links to further reading and in-depth resources