Keely & Co
Operating as a freelance director, programming and producing unit, Keely Augustus works closely with performing artistes, creative teams and key theatre venues in the UK to introduce a diverse spectrum of exciting new shows to community audiences.
Keely produces and programmes community venues with professional one hour shows of all genres. Trained as a theatre director specialising in choreopoem plays, Keely's work ethos is focused around working closely with teams, directing her own shows and helping others to artistically create their own lyrical shows to market to the industry. Her remit is to operate as a support unit for artiste development, to train, advise, promote, and produce creative shows for performers.
Trained within Creative Producing for Live and Theatrical events, Keely Augustus is the driving force behind the initiative. She is focused on offering producing support to creatives, widening community audiences, and leaving a legacy of performance.
- To tour UK shows to key arts venues in the UK
- To create, produce and programme professional creative live events within the arts
- To work in conjunction with professional venues to develop diverse arts programmes for community audiences
- To recognise talent and offer consultation and support for emerging and professional performers
- To operate as a freelance Creative Producer and/or Theatre Director for external organisations